The Cornerstone Capital Bank Institutional banking team:
- Has more than 50 years of experience in corporate and correspondent lending
- Holds Institutional Relationships with over 40 clients in 15 states.
- Holds Institutional Deposits of about $250MM, more than 20% of Cornerstone Capital Bank’s total deposits.
- Brings efficiency, positivity, expertise, and the backing of a fortress balance sheet.
- Our institutional experts serve community banks, credit unions, trust companies, and investment firms across the nation, offering them ways to put their assets to work, generate interest and fee income and diversify their balance sheet. We bring efficiency and positivity into every interaction, and we’re here to help your institution with the following:
Meet loan growth and diversification objectives with high-quality assets
Generate meaningful returns on excess liquidity
Include mortgage loans in your portfolio, on your terms
Retail Mortgage Fulfillment — We become your turnkey, full-service mortgage department.
Offer residential mortgages to your customers without the burden of underwriting and originating them. Maintain control of the referral process and rest easy knowing that your customers are being cared for by an experienced single-family mortgage lender known for exceptional performance and customer centricity.
Correspondent Mortgage Lending — You sell us your closed 1-4 family mortgage loans.
Sell your mortgage loans and servicing rights to a best-in-class mortgage company interested in preserving an ongoing relationship, rather than selling them to your competitors in the secondary market.
Mortgage Portfolio Products — You buy 1-4 family mortgages for your own portfolio.
Grow a high quality one-to-four single-family mortgage portfolio outside of your own customer base or marketing reach by purchasing individual loans we’re holding or by defining niche criteria for loans you’d like us to originate and sell to you.
Mortgage Servicing — We become the servicer for any mortgages in your portfolio.
Our best-in-class homeowner experience promotes healthy servicing portfolios and profitable, sustainable growth for you.